Work Model: onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
This job can be either remote from France (with quarterly business trips to Wroclaw & Warsaw offices), or in-office / hybrid from our Wroclaw or Warsaw offices (in this case we provide relocation support).
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline, with the priority on game telemetry data,
- Combining raw data from different sources,
- Maintenance of telemetry database,
- Overseeing data quality and efficiency of usage,
- Developing and maintenance of datasets,
- Cleaning data and preparing for further analyses,
- Close collaboration with different stakeholders (gamedev, marketing, research, sales).
- Advanced knowledge of Python,
- Proven experience with cloud management - Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery) and AWS or alternative,
- Good understanding of ETL processes,
- Advanced ability to work with databases - specifically MongoDB,
- Advanced knowledge of Spark, SQL, noSQL
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to work in the hybrid model in Warsaw or Wroclaw,
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of R,
- Experience in gamedev company or working with telemetry data,
- Passion for games or the gaming industry.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).