Techland is looking for a talented, creative and self-reliant Communications Director who will be managing PR, Influencers, Social Media and Community teams, improve internal and external processes, take care of people development (team & culture), their alignment with the company’s vision and strategy, define communication strategy for the company and its games.
Your daily tasks:
- building and managing high-performing and motivated team responsible for PR, Influencers, Social Media and Community,
- aligning team’s activities with the company's vision and strategy,
- setting a quality bar for the materials prepared by the team and their overall level of performance,
- building, maintaining and developing relations with key media outlets, content creators and communities across the world,
- cooperating with external PR agencies, setting their goals, establishing reporting schemes, etc.
- defining communication strategy for the company and its games,
- aligning your team activities with the other teams.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- 10+ years communications experience,
- strong and confident leadership,
- degree in Communication, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent work experience),
- extensive knowledge of the video game industry and its close surroundings (e.g. entertainment industry),
- familiarity with project management and process improvement,
- outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach and self-reliance,
- willingness for international travel,
- full proficiency in English.