Chief Creative Officer Assistant
We are looking for a highly passionate gamer who would like to try his hand at the game design department. This is a fantastic opportunity to prepare yourself for a career as a professional in the gaming industry and grow in our team.
Your daily taks:
- supporting Chief Creative Officer in day-to-day tasks and operations, as well as offering support with projects/initiatives,
- preparing research and summaries of information for CCO,
- developing presentation materials using PowerPoint and other tools, often building presentations from scratch,
- anticipating future needs and challenges with regard to scheduling, communication, and support,
- managing Chief Creative Officer’s calendar with an understanding of team & studio goals.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- a passion for gaming and great interest in design (especially in game design),
- graphics design or Photoshop skills and willingness to learn and develop in the area of game design,
- strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- impeccable organizational and time-management abilities,
- self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously,
- exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture,
- high level of trust, professionalism, and reliability,
- strong commitment to quality,
- fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- experience in the entertainment or gaming industry,
- experience working on an international scale.