Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
Your daily tasks:
- working with the audio team to design, implement and optimize audio game systems and features,
- working with the engine team to extend and optimize audio pipelines,
- developing tools and processes that improve efficiency and quality,
- developing implementation plans and time estimates for tasks,
- supporting and instructing the audio designers on how to use our tools to achieve the best results - effectively and efficiently,
- adhering to team coding standards and best practices,
- creating and maintain documentation in owned areas.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- strong practical knowledge of C++,
- understanding of multi-threaded programming,
- good math skills,
- understanding of sound implementation in games,
- strong communication and team skills,
- self-motivation, ability to work independently and efficiently.
Nice to have:
- experience in working on multiple platforms,
- experience with WWise or FMOD middleware.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).