AI/ML Systems Analyst
Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
As an AI/ML Systems Analyst, you are the technical backbone for the development, implementation, and administration of our AI/ML systems. Your role involves deep diving into the technical aspects of AI/ML software, ensuring its robust performance and aligning it with our complex data and system architecture.
- analyzing and evaluating the technical aspects of AI/ML software solutions to ensure they meet our operational requirements,
- spearheading the deployment of AI/ML systems, including setup, configuration, and system integration,
- administering AI/ML systems to ensure their availability, reliability, and scalability,
- collaborating closely with data scientists, engineers, coders, artists and stakeholders to enhance system capabilities,
- conducting regular system performance checks and coordinating system upgrades with IT teams.
- strong technical background with hands-on experience in AI/ML software and systems,
- proficient in system analysis, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, and optimization,
- experience in managing the full lifecycle of AI/ML systems deployment, from inception to support,
- advanced knowledge of data management, software development, and system administration,
- ability to work in fast-paced, cross-disciplinary teams and communicate complex technical information to non-technical colleagues.
Nice to Have:
- experience with cloud-based AI/ML solutions and services,
- familiarity with programming and scripting languages used in AI/ML contexts, such as Python, R, or Scala,
- knowledge of best practices in data security and privacy, particularly as they relate to AI/ML systems.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).