Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
As an AI/ML Strategist at our company, you will be the visionary at the forefront of integrating artificial intelligence within our game development and corporate environment. Your unique blend of industry experience, passion for gaming, and enthusiasm for AI will make you an ideal candidate to lead our initiatives. You will be crafting practical AI applications starting with small-scale projects that will lay the groundwork for a broader system, advocating for AI’s role as a partner to our employees, not a replacement.
- pioneering the adoption of AI technologies by aligning them with strategic business goals and gaming innovation,
- fostering a culture of continuous learning and AI awareness across departments,
- leading cross-functional teams to ideate, prototype, and implement AI solutions that enhance our gaming products and internal processes,
- serving as the ambassador for AI within the company, promoting its benefits and ensuring its ethical integration,
- drawing from a rich career background to navigate the implementation of AI across diverse business areas.
- experience in utilizing AI/ML systems,
- proven track record of embracing new challenges and adapting to dynamic environments,
- exceptional soft skills with the ability to reconcile the needs of various stakeholders through effective communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution,
- a deep-rooted passion for video games and a desire to understand them better to tailor AI development to our industry’s needs,
- innovative thinker with countless ideas for utilizing AI in corporate settings, translating to a creative approach to implementation and brand development,
- lifelong learner mentality with a readiness to absorb and adapt to rapidly changing AI technology.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).