See all open positions
Video Editing Specialist
- Create video assets, that will make people excited about games published by Techland,
- Cooperate to create assets like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy6ne-fEsAw&t=70s&has_verified=1
- Cooperate with the Brand Managers, PR and Social Media Teams to create assets that communicate and achieve campaign goals,
- Suggest the Brand Department right tools for the job. Decide whether to create trailers, teasers, gameplay videos, video presentations, b-rolls, social media videos, video ads, etc.,
- Work closely with the whole Asset Team (video editors, promo artists, copywriters, designers and DTP artists) to create videos, that are artistically consistent with the rest of the promotional assets,
- Create non-standard forms of videos that will engage fans,
- Support the video producer in creating swift and efficient production pipeline for each asset. Communicate your needs and estimations for each phase of video production,
- Collaborate with writers and copywriters to transform briefs into scripts.
Here you can find more materials created by our Asset Team: https://dyinglightgame.com/
If you are:
- experienced - have editing and motion graphic skills, that let you create videos, that will engage players,
- strategic - able to plan your work efficiently and deliver it on time,
- creative - have an eye for detail, think out of the box, bring yours and your team ideas to life,
- problem solver - you are the fixer, finding the best solutions,
- team player - helper with positive attitude, also not afraid of asking for support when needed,
- communicative - easily collaborate with Team members, Directors, Producers and partner teams,
- fluent in English.
... this position is perfect for you!