The TechQA team is responsible for technical analysis of elements delivered by technology and content teams, utilizes low level tools and verifies performance and stability of the game on PC and consoles.
Your daily tasks:
- weekly testing and analyzing performance on GPU and CPU,
- active participation in the daily work of the scrum technological team (stand-ups, grooming, planning, etc.),
- ongoing support for artistic and technology teams,
- creating test plans and test cases as well as their implementation and maintenance,
- issue analysis and ownership.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 1 year of experience in testing games or desktop applications,
- data analysis and processing skills,
- accuracy and focus on achieving goals,
- excellent communication skills,
- good command of English,
- readiness to develop oneself in technology aspects of the game production.
Nice to have:
- experience in analyzing the needs and requirements of the client / user of the software,
- experience in testing games on leading producer's consoles (Microsoft, Sony),
- general orientation in the game market and tools for their development (UnrealEditor, Unity, CryENGINE, game modding tools),
- kowledge and experience in working with C++.