Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
This job can be either remote from France (with quarterly business trips to Wroclaw & Warsaw offices), or in-office / hybrid from our Wroclaw or Warsaw offices (in this case we provide relocation support).
- ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective,
- co-leading a technical team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.),
- tracking production schedules and mitigating risks/blockers,
- solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, branch merging, deployment),
- communicating with development teams to maintain stability of the environment, driving consensus on technical decisions and informing others about all implemented changes/solutions,
- creating a truly collaborative ecosystem (motivating teams, resolving conflicts, stimulating creativity),
- supporting project administration (documentation, reporting, risk management).
- a proven record of agile practices, you are able to promote, implement and execute agile methodology,
- high communication and collaboration skills,
- games at heart and want to become a part of the team that creates amazing games that are recognized and appreciated around the world,
- skills to truly solve any problem, going beyond stereotypical and obvious solutions and you proactively initiate changes,
- technical experience (e.g. as a programmer or tester),
- passion for technology and knowledge on how it is used in the game development process,
- fluency in Polish and English.
Nice to have:
- experience as a Scrum Master,
- experience in the game dev industry,
- programming skills in C++.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).