See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective,
- co-leading a technical development team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.),
- tracking production schedules and mitigating risks/blockers,
- solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, merges, new builds),
- communication with development teams to maintain stability of the environment, drive consensus on technical decisions and inform about all implemented changes/solutions,
- creating a truly collaborative ecosystem (motivating teams, resolving conflicts, stimulating creativity),
- supporting project administration (documentation, reporting, budgeting, risk management).
You meet our expectation if you are:
- a proven agile practitioner, able to promote, implement and execute agile methodology (minimum 3 years of relevant experience),
- highly communicative and collaborative, with stakeholder management skills,
- a gamer at heart who wants to become a part of the team that creates amazing games recognized and appreciated around the world,
- a true problem solver, going beyond stereotypical and obvious solutions who proactively initiates changes,
- fluent in Polish and English.
Nice to have:
- experience as a Scrum Master,
- experience in game dev industry,
- any technical experience (e.g. as a programmer or tester),
- programming skills in C++.