Technical Level Artist
Techland is in the process of producing two large AAA games. One of our projects is being created in Wrocław, the other in Warsaw. We are looking for a talented and experienced Level Artist who will support work on the Wrocław title.
As a Technical Level Artist, you'll create amazing environments using our system to generate huge and diverse locations that players will discover and admire. You will move mountains, raise cities and breathe a spark of life into locations in the game, thanks to the aesthetically refined composition.
- Creating content constituting the game world using internal development tools and a proprietary engine,
- Designing and assembling locations and architecture, taking into account gameplay requirements and player mechanics,
- Maintaining, debugging and developing scripts used to generate the game world,
- Being able to co–operate both with art departments, and technical ones in the company – being a point of contact for leads / directors, technological support programmers, as well as less technical developers in the team,
- Co–creating and maintaining technical documentation and a reference database.
What we expect:
- Systemic approach to creating content,
- Knowledge / programming skills in scripting languages,
- Knowledge of architecture (from classical architecture to the modern one),
- Spatial imagination and lightness in creating a location from the prototype stage to the final stage of the game,
- Communication skills, the ability to communicate your ideas to co–workers.
Nice to have:
- artistic skills (drawing, painting, modeling, etc.),
- scripting / programming experience (we use C++ and our own scripting language).