Social Media Copywriter
We have an immediate need for a talented, energetic and creative Social Media Copywriter to join our in-house Creative Marketing Team and support us in delivering content for Techland’s AAA games on social networks.
Do you know how to transform ideas into shareable campaigns for social and digital content? Are you able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and have a positive attitude towards daily tasks as well as more challenging ones? If you know every social media trend before they become popular and you are a passionate gamer then we’d love to talk with you!
- creating shareable content for our social media channels in English,
- writing copy that will engage the community,
- creating interesting and stylistically attractive content for marketing campaigns etc.,
- delivering clean and to-the-point messaging,
- engaging with delivery of work, cooperating closely with SoMe Team, as well as contributing with hands-on activities,
- acting as a creative partner for your teammates,
- cooperating with the SoMe & PR teams.
You meet our expectations if you possess:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- a portfolio showcasing your copywriting experience within a creative environment,
- familiarity with the video games industry, and social media platforms like Twitter, TikTok, and Discord,
- passion for gaming,
- creativity, proactivity, and the ability to think "outside the box",
- a high level of maturity, a strong work ethic, and a professional attitude.
- being up to date with the latest social media trends and memes,
- ability to understand briefs,
- the ability to listen to business requirements and translate that into content,
- experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units,
- sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply,
- ability to be a good team player, with drive to contribute as well as resonate with ideas from others,
- strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the entrusted area.