See all open positions
Senior UI Designer
The main task in this position is designing the interface, i.e. in-game and HUD elements, for our AAA productions.
Your daily tasks:
- transferring high–level gameplay ideas and UX visions in functional UI,
- defining the features of the game interface through prototyping, creating wireframes, user–flows, mockups
- creating convincing interface animations that support the player during the playthrough,
- implementing UI in the engine using dedicated tools with dedicated developer support,
- working closely with UI programmers, game designers and other game developers to gather requirements, define technical feasibility and constraint in order to create the most enticing and at the same time well-optimized UI features.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing UI,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in working in the game development industry
- a strong portfolio supported with the realization of game interfaces created for consoles and/or PC,
- excellent working knowledge of 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator),
- very good familiarity with User Centered Design principles.
- a holistic approach to the design process,
- good understanding of the game industry and video games, as well as knowledge of the current trends,
- innate attention to detail,
- fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- experience with working in any game engine (Unity, Unreal Engine).