See all open positions
WHY you should join us:
- We want to create games that provide unforgettable experiences to players around the world - with us, you will have the chance to be a part of this creative process.
- With us, you will get the opportunity to build teams that make a real impact on the game industry.
- We are a team of people who provide daily support for nearly 400 employees – developers of new technologies, designers, animators, authors and artists – for whom making games is a way of life.
- HR is our passion and every day we do everything we can to ensure our work meets the highest standards.
- We play as a team – while we each work in our own fields of expertise, our common goal is to create the best games for our players. We know that we can achieve this goal only together - that's why we listen carefully and support each other. We respect and understand everyone’s role.
Your daily tasks:
- Guide recruitment processes through their full cycle, from defining needs with managers to the onboarding process (while exploring Polish and foreign labour markets).
- Create new and improve existing methods and tools of employer branding.
- Carry out direct searches, screenings and selections of candidates.
- Prepare and negotiate job offers.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have min. 4 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes (including direct search),
- have both interest in and knowledge of various methods/tools for search and selection (especially for specialists and senior positions, preferably in the gamedev market),
- love your profession,
- know why you are a recruiter and why this job brings you real satisfaction,
- start your day with a smile and you have a good sense of humour,
- speak fluent Polish and very good English,
- have great interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- experience in recruiting in the gamedev industry,
- interest in video games.