See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- conducting full cycle of recruitment processes from defining needs with managers to onboarding process (exploring polish and foreign labour markets),
- creating new and improving existing methods and tools of employer branding,
- direct search, screening and selection of candidates,
- negotiating and preparing offers,
- designing, organizing and performing employer branding activities.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have min. 4 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes (including direct search),
- have both interest and knowledge of various methods/tools of search and selection (especially specialists and senior positions, preferably on gamedev market),
- speak fluent Polish and very good English,
- have high interpersonal, organisational and communication skills,
- are creative, mature and responsibile.
Nice to have:
- experience in recruiting in gamedev industry,
- interest in video games.
Join us because:
- we are a team of 9 people, who provide daily support for nearly 400 employees: developers of new technologies, designers, animators, authors and artists, for whom making games is a way of life,
- HR is our passion and every day we do everything we can to ensure the highest standards of our work,
- we value individuality – it is our firm belief that everyone has a natural potential for certain activities, that’s why we let you work and grow in those HR fields that fit your skills and preferences.