See all open positions
Senior Quest Designer
Your daily tasks:
- creating of detailed plans for quest playthroughs (e.g. flowcharts) and implementing them in the game, in co–operation with other departments (Level Design, Level Art, Animation, Audio, etc.),
- ensuring the quality of player experience,
- designing detailed descriptions of characters and the game world,
- working iteratively with the Narration team (the whole team creates, develops, and provides feedback for all ideas),
- following trends in the industry and being up–to–date with innovative solutions allowing to achieve project goals in terms of narration.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have minimum three years of experience at a similar position in the gaming industry,
- are experienced in creating narration for games (work on narration at least in one project), including the knowledge of any editor used for creating games,
- have very good knowledge of the video game industry,
- are familiar with the difference between the narrative and the gameplay layer in open world action RPG games,
- are communicative and have very good skill of expressing your thoughts,
- focus on creating many diverse ideas (we're not concentrating on polishing ideas for months, but on generating the most interesting ones in, e.g. a week),
- have positive attitude to feedback,
- speak English fluently.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the basics of scripting for narrative use (e.g. using global variables in Twine or basic managing of Blueprints in the Unreal Engine).