See all open positions
Senior Quest Designer
The person at this position:
- creates detailed plans for quest playthroughs (e.g. flowcharts) and implements them in the game in co–operation with other departments (Level Design, Level Art, Animation, Audio, etc.), ensuring the quality of player experience,
- creates, detailed descriptions of characters and the game world,
- is an expert in terms of game story, characters, and dialog in open world action RPG games.
- works iteratively with the narration team (the whole team creates, develops, and provides feedback for all ideas),
- follows trends in the industry and is up–to–date with innovative solutions allowing to achieve project goals in terms of narration.
- minimum three years of experience at a similar position in the gaming industry,
- experience in creating narration for games (work on narration at least in one project), including the knowledge of any editor used for creating games,
- very good knowledge of the video game industry,
- in–depth knowledge of the difference between the narrative and the gameplay layer in open world action RPG games,
- communicativeness, very good skill of expressing one's thoughts,
- focus on creating many diverse ideas (we're not concentrating on polishing ideas for months, but on generating the most interesting ones in, e.g. a week),
- positive attitude to feedback,
- fluency in English, as well as in Polish
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the basics of scripting for narrative use (e.g. using global variables in Twine or basic managing of Blueprints in the Unreal Engine).