See all open positions
Senior Quest Designer
Your daily tasks:
- creating detailed plans for quest playthroughs (e.g. flowcharts) and implementing them in the game in co–operation with other departments (Level Design, Level Art, Open World, Animation, Audio, etc.),
- ensuring the quality of player experience,
- designing detailed descriptions of characters and the game world,
- brainstorming within the Quest Design and Narration teams in a creative and open-minded environment
- following trends in the industry and being up–to–date with innovative solutions allowing to achieve project goals in terms of quests, narration and gameplay.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 3 years of experience at a similar position in the gaming industry,
- experience in creating narration for games (working on narration at least in one project), including the knowledge of any editor used for creating games,
- limitless curiosity and good knowledge of the video game industry,
- understanding of the differences between the narrative and the gameplay layers in open-world action RPG games,
- positive attitude to tight teamwork and brainstorming, supported by good communication skills,
- ability to create many diverse ideas (we're not concentrating on polishing ideas for months, but on generating the most interesting ones in, e.g. a week),
- positive attitude to feedback,
- fluent English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the basics of scripting for narrative use (e.g. using global variables in Twine or basic managing of Blueprints in the Unreal Engine).
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.