See all open positions
Senior Python Engineer
Your daily tasks:
- developing a system of applications that supports games (backend) and the processes of creating game builds,
- developing systems that process large amounts of heterogeneous data on demand and provide advanced mechanisms for measuring game activity and reporting,
- algorithmization of concurrent data processing.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- min. 3 years of commercial experience in creating software in Python (nice to have experience in creating high performance systems, processing high quantities of data),
- familiarity with issues related to asynchronous data processing,
- ability to set up communication between systems via API using the REST protocol,
- experience in integrating various technologies around Python (modules in C, etc.),
- knowledge of service configuration issues (web server, application server, process management) for Windows and Linux systems,
- knowledge of selected databases (Postgres, selected NoSQL database),
- experienced in working in an interdisciplinary team.
Nice to have:
- experience in process automation, system programming, and data analysis,
- ability to build web administration panels (HTML, CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap),
- interest in the video game industry and technologies related to game development.