Senior Python Engineer
The project is about creating and developing a system of applications supporting games (backend) and the processes for building them. The assumptions is that these systems are to process large amounts of heterogeneous data on demand, and to provide advanced mechanisms for measuring game activity and reporting. The basis for that is the design of distributed systems, algorithmization of concurrent data processing, and I/O support.
- a min of three years of commercial experience in creating software in Python (nice to have experience in creating high performance systems, processing high quantities of data),
- knowledge of issues related to asynchronous data processing,
- ability to set up communication between systems via API using the REST protocol,
- experience in integrating various technologies around Python (modules in C, etc.),
- knowledge of service configuration issues (web server, application server, process management) for Windows and Linux systems,
- knowledge of selected databases (Postgres, selected NoSQL database),
- experience with working in an interdisciplinary team.
Nice to have:
- experience in automation processes, system programming, and data analysis,
- ability to build web administration panels (HTML, CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap),
- interest in the video game industry and technologies related to game development.