Senior Python Engineer
The project is about creating and developing a system of applications supporting games (backend) and the processes for building them. The assumptions is that these systems are to process large amounts of heterogeneous data on demand, and to provide advanced mechanisms for measuring game activity and reporting.
Your daily tasks:
- design of distributed systems,
- algorithmization of concurrent data processing,
- I/O support.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have 3 years of commercial experience in creating software in Python (nice to have experience in creating high performance systems, processing high quantities of data),
- are familiar with issues related to asynchronous data processing,
- are able to set up communication between systems via API using the REST protocol,
- have experience in integrating various technologies around Python (modules in C, etc.),
- have knowledge of service configuration issues (web server, application server, process management) for Windows and Linux systems,
- have knowledge of selected databases (Postgres, selected NoSQL database),
- are experienced in working in an interdisciplinary team.
Nice to have:
- experience in automation processes, system programming, and data analysis,
- ability to build web administration panels (HTML, CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap),
- interest in the video game industry and technologies related to game development.