Senior Level Designer
As a Senior Level Designer you will be responsible for creating attractive gameplay and an engaging story for the player to experience.
Your daily tasks:
- designing, building locations, scripting, iterating and optimizing levels / quests in the open world game,
- co–creating and then transfroming the project vision into a playable environment,
- close co–operation with a group of specialists from different fields – art, programming, design, audio, animation, etc.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience in creating games (at least 5 years of experience or one published AAA project) as a Level Designer / Senior Level Designer,
- ablility to design and create a game environment that is engaging and understandable to the player, provides a diverse playthrough and will be attractive and aesthetically believable,
- good grasp of any editor, regardless of it being Unity, Unreal, RedKit, Cryengine, RoadHog, or Techland's proprietary DevTools,
- understanding how to solve a problem when you hear that "through the indirect leading of the player, we have to make them end up in point X",
- a good sense of what will play well and what will be frustrating,
- willingness to develop our technology and engine in terms of Level Design,
- willingness to work with other people to achieve a common goal,
- willingness to share your knowledge, exchange experiences and think out of the box,
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of architecture,
- artistic skills (drawing, painting, modelling, etc.).