See all open positions
Senior Level Designer
The main task in this position is to create attractive gameplay and an engaging story for the player will experience, through:
- designing, building locations, scripting, iterating and optimizing levels / quests in the open world game
- co–creating and then forging assumptions and the project vision into a playable environment in which the player moves around in.
- close co–operation with a group of specialists from different fields – art, programming, design, audio, animation, etc.
- you have experience in creating games (at least 5 years of experience or one published AAA project) as a Level Designer / Senior Level Designer,
- you can design and create a game environment that is engaging and understandable to the player, will provide a diverse playthrough and will be attractive and aesthetically believable,
- you feel comfortable in any editor, regardless of it being Unity, Unreal, RedKit, Cryengine, RoadHog, or Techland's proprietary DevTools.
- you perfectly understand how to solve a problem when you hear that "through the indirect leading of the player, we have to make them end up in point X",
- you want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the game world and make Level Artists grind their teeth,
- you have a sense of what will play well and what will be frustrating,
- you want to develop our technology and engine in terms of Level Design (yes, yes, we're constantly working on it),
- you're creative, you like to work with people and are able to lead to a common goal,
- you like to share your knowledge, exchange experiences and think out of the box.
- Knowledge of architecture
- Artistic skills (drawing, painting, modelling, etc.)