Senior HR Business Partner
As a Senior HR Business Partner at Techland you will be the comprehensive support and strategic consulting for business, managers, and employees. You will perform all the functions related to employee relations in our studio and collaborate on all levels of the organization.
Your daily tasks:
- comprehensive support of employees and managerial personnel (onboarding, training, motivational programs, providing feedback, coaching),
- development and management of HR projects/processes, in areas such as benefits, employee evaluation, job satisfaction monitoring, communication,
- implementation of surveys and tools in order to make recommendations concerning the improvement (promotions, engagement, performance),
- identifying talent and setting development goals for them,
- support in the change implementation process in the organization,
- monitoring and ensuring the compliance of work conditions with changing labor law provisions.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least five years of experience in HR BP roles, preferably in an IT or creative industry,
- will be the professional support in terms of HR solutions and tools, labor law, communication, and change management,
- can actually build employee engagement and support employer branding actions,
- have solid coaching skills – is able to effectively build relations through building trust and credibility,
- efficiently implement staff processes and has experience in comprehensive care over foreigners,
- can coordinate the process of competence development and training activities,
- are able to set development goals and the way to achieve them, understanding the internal needs, vision, and mission of the company as well as the public image of the organization,
- are flexible – do not think in patterns they have become accustomed to, but has actual respect for the individuality and uniqueness of every person,
- are strong project–wise and thinks in terms of scale (introduces solutions that have been designed for years),
- are curious and open minded with an attitude that leads to the transfer of solutions to a higher level of organizational culture,
- speak English and Polish fluently.