Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will lead the effort to embed security seamlessly into the development and operational practices. Your expertise will help shape security policies, deploy cutting-edge security technologies, and advocate for security-first practices within the organization. The Senior DevSecOps Engineer role requires a higher level of expertise, leadership, and strategic planning skills. This position is expected to take a proactive approach in reducing security risks and promoting a security-aware culture across development and operational practices. You will be working within the Technology/Development team, but due to your responsibilities, you will report to the appropriately designated members of the Security Department.
- leading the creation and implementation of best security practices within DevOps practices.
- overseeing the integration of automated security tooling and processes within game building process/toolchain..
- conducting advanced threat modeling and risk assessments on CI/CD pipelines.systems and architectures.
- serving as a security expert in software development projects, ensuring secure lifecycle management.
- training and mentoring staff in secure coding practices and DevSecOps methodologies.
- extensive experience in DevSecOps and secure software development,
- advanced knowledge of security architectures, cloud security, and application security,
- mastery of CI/CD tools and practices with a focus on security automation,
- leadership skills with the ability to drive security initiatives within cross-functional teams,
- excellent problem-solving abilities and a strong strategic mindset.
Nice to have:
- advanced security-related certifications (CISSP, OSCP, or similar),
- prior leadership or mentorship experience in a DevSecOps context,
- contribution to the security community through talks, publications, or open-source projects.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).