See all open positions
Senior Concept Artist
Your daily tasks:
- creating amazing designs for characters and creatures that bring our games to life,
- being a part of the design process and working out visual problems,
- working closely with the Art Director and other Art team members to secure a consistent vision for our game.
You meet our expectations if you have:*
- outstanding proficiency in designing for the digital world,
- at least one shipped AAA title,
- out of the box thinking and ability to create unique and never-before-seen visual designs,
- ease and efficiency when working in a team,
- the ability to turn ideas into images,
- top-notch technique and a thorough knowledge of anatomy, perspective, composition, color, textures,
- familiarity with what’s hot and where the bar’s been set in the latest movies and games, along with the ability to work and create in that style,
- commitment to the project and a desire to find the best possible way of completing it,
- knowledge of how a game is made and what needs arise in making it.
*We expect you to attach examples of your work, showing implemented character concepts.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).