See all open positions
Senior Concept Artist
Your daily tasks:
- designing the world and elements of a video game (mainly locations and objects, occasionally characters and weapons),
- solving visual problems through concept art,
- co–operating with other team members responsible for the game environment (Level Artists, 3D Artists, Level Designers).
You meet our expectations if you:
- have excellent digital design skills, using a tablet, Adobe Photoshop, and pencil drawing,
- think creaticely and have ability to translate ideas into images,
- are excellent teamwork player,
- have excellent technique and knowledge of perspective, composition and color,
- are familiar with the latest trends and quality in contemporary film production and computer games and the ability to create works in such a style,
- commit to the project and the will to seek the best solutions,
- know the game's production process and the needs arising from the fact that it is a game.