Senior Brand Manager
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager focused on brand strategy, global marketing and AAA game launches.
In this role you will create brand marketing startegies, go-to-market plans and work with a cross-functional teams. You will also mentor 2 brand managers with confidence and empathy due to your strong interpersonal skills.
You will join a team that is shaping the global presence and influence across exciting franchises!
Your daily tasks:
- preparing and implementing global marketing strategies for Techland’s portfolio of AAA products (product positioning, creative promotional strategies, execution of budgets and P&Ls),
- cooperating with business partners, external agencies and consultants to implement and execute marketing plans,
- building effective working relationships with internal cross-functional teams – in relation to assets production, social media communication, business development and sales plans.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have proven successful track record of previous marketing or brand management experience gained in the video game or entertainment sector working on AAA video game launches,
- have proven experience (6-8 years) and knowledge of creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns at global level in unique and memorable ways,
- are creative, think out-of-the-box and are able to turn innovative ideas into achievable plans,
- have collaborative skills to develop and manage strong relationships, and strengthen existing relationships with various media,
- have good communication, presentation, and organizational skills,
- are adaptable, results-oriented and outgoing team player, with a positive and supportive attitude,
- have true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry, especially in relation to FPP games,
- are willing to travel internationally for press trips and trade events and to work non-standard hours where required,
- speak English fluently.