See all open positions
Recruitment Search Specialist
Your daily tasks:
- Active sourcing of candidates using the best recruitment and sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, Boolean Search),
- carrying out screenings and selections of candidates,
- close cooperation with Recruiters & Hiring Managers - collecting recruitment needs, proposing suitable candidates, monitoring progress in recruitment processes,
- ensuring Candidate Experience at the highest level throughout recruitment processes - providing timely feedback, and keeping contact with candidates,
- cooperating with team members to improve existing methods and tools used in recruitment processes.
Why you should join us:
- We want to create games that provide unforgettable experiences to players worldwide - with us, you will have the chance to be a part of this creative process.
- With us, you will get the opportunity to build teams that impact the gaming industry.
- We are a team of people who provide daily support for nearly 400 employees – developers of new technologies, designers, animators, authors and artists – for whom making games is a way of life.
- HR is our passion and every day, we do everything we can to ensure our work meets the highest standards.
- We play as a team – while each of us works in our own fields of expertise, our common goal is to create the best games for our players. We know that we can only achieve this goal together - that's why we carefully listen to and support one another.
- We respect and understand everyone’s role.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 1 year of professional experience working in a Recruitment/HR department,
- have both interest in and knowledge of various methods/tools for search and selection,
- are a passionate gamer or have a great interest in the video games/entertainment industry,
- speak fluent Polish and very good English,
- have great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills,
- have a can-do attitude and love to work in a team,
- want to develop in the recruitment area,
- have a good sense of humour! :)