See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- contributing to design, development and maintenance of engaging and original quests for our players
- creation and maintenance of visual (e.g. flowcharts) and non-visual (e.g. wiki) design docs
- cooperation with other departments with a common aim of bringing our story to life (Level Design, Level Art, Open World, Animation, Audio, Quality Assurance, etc.)
- ensuring the quality of player experience,
- working iteratively with the Narration team (the whole team creates, develops, and provides feedback for all ideas),
- following trends in the industry and being up–to–date with innovative solutions allowing to achieve project goals in terms of quests, narration and gameplay
You meet our expectations if you:
- have minimum two years of experience at a similar position in the gaming industry,
- have experience in creating narration for games (working on narration at least in one project), including the knowledge of any editor used for creating games,
- present limitless curiosity and good knowledge of the video game industry,
- understand the difference between the narrative and gameplay layers in open-world action RPG games,
- like an atmosphere of tight teamwork and brainstorming, supported by good communication skills,
- are a born storyteller, having a head full of many diverse ideas and just wait to create new ones, being open to receive and provide constructive feedback,
- are fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of proper storytelling basics
What we can offer:
- Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, a social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- Outstanding work atmosphere.
- Development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, a mentoring program, internal and external training seminars, financing of English and Polish classes.