The main responsibility in this position is to ensure the stability, efficiency and reliability of our in–house technologies for game creation (engine, editor, other tools) through daily tasks:
- creating test plans and test cases, their realization and maintenance,
- active participation in the daily work of the Scrum technology team (stand–ups, grooming, planning, etc.),
- ongoing support of technology users (most often Level Designers),
- bug analysis and signaling project risks to the QA Lead and Producer.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have minimum two years of experience in manual testing of complex software,
- are experienced in verifying the correct operation of new functionalities provided by programmers,
- are able to analyze and process data,
- are willing to develop skills related to programming automatic tests,
- are focused on the realization of objectives,
- communicate well within a team,
- speak English fluently.
Nice to have:
- general orientation in the games market and tools for creating them (UnrealEditor, Unity, CryENGINE, tools for modding games).