See all open positions
The main task in this position is to ensure the stability, efficiency and reliability of our in–house technologies for game creation (engine, editor, other tools) through:
- creating test plans and test cases, their realization and maintenance,
- active participation in the daily work of the Scrum technology team (stand–ups, grooming, planning, etc.),
- ongoing support of technology users (most often Level Designers),
- bug analysis and signaling project risks to the QA Lead and Producer.
- a minimum two years of experience in manual testing of complex software,
- experience in verifying the correct operation of new functionalities provided by programmers,
- the ability to analyze and process data,
- willingness to develop skills related to programming automatic tests,
- thoroughness and focus on the realization of objectives,
- good communication skills,
- good English skills.
Nice to have:
- general orientation in the games market and tools for creating them (UnrealEditor, Unity, CryENGINE, tools for modding games).