QA Producer provides leadership to all of our QA teams in all of our projects.
As a QA Producer you will work closely with Game and Technology producers to ensure execution of QA strategy that is inextricably connected to game development plan. You will be responsible for delivering status of the game development and to flagging up all identified risks from QA perspective, based on predefined crucial metrics. You will partner up in delivering your objectives with game and technology Producers and your direct reports QA Leads. You will be accountable for the effectiveness and well being of the whole QA department.
Ensuring the highest possible quality of our games.
- Creating and implementing of the overall test strategy for all of our products, but especially for our main production: Dying Light 2
- Defining and implementing metrics, reporting mechanism to deliver up to date status of the game development.
- Clearly communicating issues, risks, concerns, and successes to stakeholders.
- Being accountable for the committed deadlines and deliverables of QA team.
- Defining a department budget, forecasting a staff plan.
- Working closely with external partners, to support QA efficiency.
- Building successful teams by inspiring, motivating, and energizing. Defining an organization structure within QA department that meets project needs. Enhancing team spirit
- Constantly improving efficiency/effectiveness of the QA team by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies, including further use of technology, automation, development of new test tools.
- Creating effective working relationships with game and technology producers to ensure goal alignment.
- Working closely with QA Leads to provide guidance and mentorship and making sure QA strategy is efficiently implemented
- Holding responsibility as a line manager for the whole QA Department
Are you the perfect match?
- You have
- at least 4 years of Quality Assurance experience in software and/or games development
- at least 2 years of Project Management experience in software and/or games development
- Experience leading a QA team both as a line manager and hands on driver of success
- You are
- Keen to work in highly collaborative environment,
- Open and reacting accordingly to briskly changing plans,
- An excellent communicator, that can work with all kid of of people, effectively communicating occuring issues as well as successes
- You love playing games :)