See all open positions
Programmer: Gameplay Systems (C++)
Your daily tasks will focus on the design and implementation of the playthrough in Techland's newest video games, in particular:
- creating and prototyping new mechanics/systems,
- development of already existing code,
- creating systems and tools for other people in the team,
- co–operation with artists and designers,
- code optimization and debugging.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have a good knowledge of C++, supported by a minimum of two years of commercial experience,
- are familair with of STL,
- have knowledge of project templates,
- have knowledge of version control systems,
- are experienced in designing and implementing artificial intelligence mechanisms used in commercial projects,
- have a minimum of a 1 year of experience in work with the creation and implementation of playthrough (also on productions for mobile platforms),
- are communicative, effective in teamwork, goal and independence orientated,
- are experienced in the game industry as well as in the Agile methodology,
- speak English fluently,
- have an authentic passion for games as well as knowledge of the latest titles and trends in computer games, and especially in FPP games,
- understand rules and problems connected with playability in FPP/TPP games.
Nice to have:
- IT education and knowledge of game engines, for example Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity.