See all open positions
Programmer: Gameplay Systems (C++)
The main tasks at this position are the design and implementation of the playthrough in Techland's newest video games, and in particular:
- creating and prototyping new mechanics/systems,
- development of already existing code,
- creating systems and tools for other people in the team,
- co–operation with artists and designers,
- code optimization and debugging.
- good knowledge of C++, supported by a minimum of two years of commercial experience,
- knowledge of STL,
- knowledge of project templates,
- knowledge of version control systems,
- experience in designing and implementing artificial intelligence mechanisms used in commercial projects,
- a minimum of a year of experience in work with the creation and implementation of playthrough (also on productions for mobile platforms),
- communicativeness, effective teamwork skills, goal and independence orientation,
- experience in the game industry as well as in the Agile methodology,
- good English skills,
- authentic passion for games as well as knowledge of the latest titles and trends in computer games, and especially in FPP games,
- understanding of rules and problems connected with playability in FPP/TPP games.
Nice to have:
- IT education and knowledge of game engines, for example Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity.