Open World Designer (Combat)
Are you looking for a new and exciting experience?
Would you like to collaborate with a friendly and passionate team?
Do you want to be part of a team that cares about games, but also cares about work-life balance?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Your daily tasks:
- owning areas of the game and delivering them to a high quality,
- designing combat mechanics and open world encounters that answer the needs of the director's vision,
- leading feature development as a strike team owner (and establishing goals that are aligned with the game vision),
- writing clear and consistent design documents for game mechanics and systems, and then tuning them to be as fun and satisfying as possible,
- working closely with Programming, Animation, Modeling and Level Design departments,
- creating an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience in shipping AAA titles as part of the development team - ideally with at least one shipped First Person Perspective game,
- 6+ years of experience as a game designer,
- experience in designing FPP combat mechanics,
- knowledge of various visual scripting tools / languages,
- positive attitude and a proactive approach,
- good command of English - we work entirely in English,
- true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry, especially in relation to Open World, FPP games.