Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wroclaw, Warsaw, Remote, Poland
Our people are at the heart of everything we do at Techland, and we’re always looking to add talented individuals to our team. Even if we don’t have a suitable open position for you right now, we’d still love to hear from talented and passionate games professionals looking to bring their unique talents to bear on Techland’s fantastic projects and teams. Simply leave us your CV, tell us a little about your amazing skills and why Techland is the place for you.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).