North America Territory Manager
Work Model: remote / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
This is a remote position, we are looking for someone located in US, preferably in California (with quarterly business trips to Wroclaw & Warsaw offices).
- Being responsible for sales and overall brand health of our games on NA market
- Defining and executing tailored go-to-market plans for our games on NA market in close cooperation with HQ, including implementing global strategy as well as identifying and executing market specific sales, marketing, partnerships and communication projects
- Supporting Communication team with establishing and maintaining relationships with local community, media, influencers
- Being responsible for cultural sensitivity review of in-game content
- Participating in local industrial and promotional events
- Acting as the main point of contact for local partners
- Coordination of preparation of custom assets and copy
- Reporting on market performance
- Providing HQ with insights on market trends and overall entertainment industry landscape
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in video games or entertainment industry
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing, brand management, communications, preferably in video games or entertainment industry
- Passion for games and gamers come first mindset
- Profound understanding of pop culture and cultural trends
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams located in different geos and time zones
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).