Marketing Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Project Manager.
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
Your daily tasks:
- coordination the cooperation of specialists from various teams (business development, marketing, creative marketing, communication, operations) - serving as a bridge between requesters and assets team by scheduling and following the status of work, delivering specs, defining reformat needs, requesting translations (if needed), gathering feedback from the team etc.,
- understanding the asset production process so you will be able to predict how much time and what capacity might be needed - you will help requesters to judge plans in executional perspective, and will support them with planning the work in advance,
- managaing projects (e.g. 360 campaigns, consumer programs, contests),
- cooperation with partners, subcontractors, influencers, celebrities and advertising agencies,
- scheduling, preaparation of cost analysis and project settlement,
- managing a multidisciplinary team.
You will meet our expectations if you have:
- a minimum of 6 years of experience in various project management roles (ideally in the gaming industry),
- marketing experience - launching marketing campaigns, creating marketing assets,
- knowledge of project management techniques, have used project management support tools (Jira, BaseCamp, others),
- ability to set priorities on a scale encompassing several projects, you can make a holistic analysis of costs and time, you can change the specification and determine how changes in it affect the delivery time,
- ability to predict the demand for resources in advance and, while preparing predictions, take into account the planning cycles of other teams and the demand for other projects,
- ability to coordinate projects not only of different scales, but also of different natures, in complex domains,
- basic knowledge of legal and tax matters.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.