Marketing Project Manager
A Marketing Project Manager is a Project Manager specializing in the planning, managing, and execution of projects related to marketing campaigns. He/She is responsible for turning the marketing vision into reality. Marketing Project Managers identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign and then distribute those tasks to the appropriate team members. The role of Marketing Project Manager is to ensure the project remains on time, on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals. Project managers will also act as a liaison between the team and senior management marketing.
- working with Marketing Team to execute marketing strategy,
- creating and managing content calendar,
- collaboration with Writers and Designers to produce content,
- creating project budgets and timelines,
- developing and maintaining external vendor relationships.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have an expert-level knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices,
- have at least 5 years of working at similar position (Project Manager, Marketing Producer and similar),
- are experienced - launching marketing campaigns, creating marketing assets, managing the marketing budget,
- have excellent organizational and prioritization Skills,
- are able to make quick decisions,
- are creative and have great analytical skills,
- are flexible, open minded.