Marketing Project Manager
A Marketing Project Manager is a Project Manager specializing in the planning, managing, and execution of projects related to marketing campaigns. He/She is responsible for turning the marketing vision into reality. Marketing Project Managers identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign and then distribute those tasks to the appropriate team members. The role of Marketing Project Manager is to ensure the project remains on time, on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals. Project managers will also act as a liaison between the team and senior management marketing.
- work with Marketing Team to execute marketing strategy
- create and manage content calendar
- collaborate with Writers and Designers to produce content
- create project budgets and timelines
- develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- expert-level knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices.
- at least 5 years of working at similar position (Project Manager, Marketing Producer and similar)
- marketing experience - launching marketing campaigns, creating marketing assets, managing the marketing budget
- having experience
- excellent Organizational and prioritization Skills
- ability to make quick decisions
- creativity and great analytical skills
- being flexible, open minded