See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- creating and directing LiveOps projects for the Dying Light franchise,
- developing in-game engagement programs, events and promotions based on a deep understanding of game metrics & performance,
- leading the maintenance and growth of product services after they launch - creating and integrating new features, maintenance and balancing of existing features,
- leading a specialist team of designers,
- strategic planning - close work with analytics team,
- tracking and reporting the performance of all LiveOps projects and systems,
- supporting global marketing plans for all post-launch content.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 7 years of game design experience (preferably working on AAA titles),
- experience working as a Game Director or LiveOps Director,
- experience in strategic campaign planning and execution, specifically post launch/live services,
- very good communication and interpersonal skills,
- deep understanding of the gamedev market and current trends, especially regarding Live Operations and online components,
- very good command of English.