Junior Community Manager
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Junior Community Manager.
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
- managing local social media channels and publishing calendars for Dying Light and Techland,
- generating creative, high-quality content for our local social media channels,
- developing and executing local community initiatives (contests, partnerships, events),
- motivating and engaging our players on a daily basis,
- contributing to the global communication vision and project selection,
- monitoring trends, proposing, and incorporating best practices for social media,
- regular analysis and reporting on channel growth and initiatives,
- collecting and presenting community feedback,
- cooperating with brand management and PR departments to synchronize communication activities,
- cooperating with other departments in order to plan and obtain content.
You meet our expectations if you possess:
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- experience (professional or hobby) in managing communication, with a focus on social media,
- familiarity with the video games industry, and social media platforms like Twitter, TikTok, and Discord
- creativity, proactivity, and the ability to think "outside the box",
- the ability to easily make new contacts and maintain them,
- a high level of maturity, a strong work ethic, and a professional attitude.
- being up to date with the latest social media trends and memes
Nice to have:
- the ability to conduct presentations and appear in front of the camera.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.