Junior Community Manager
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Junior Community Manager.
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
- managing local social media channels and publishing calendars for Dying Light and Techland,
- generating creative, high-quality content for our local social media channels,
- developing and executing local community initiatives (contests, partnerships, events),
- identifying and developing activities with local content creators, media, and influencers,
- motivating and engaging our players on a daily basis,
- contributing to the global communication vision and project selection,
- monitoring trends, proposing, and incorporating best practices for social media,
- regular analysis and reporting on channel growth and initiatives,
- collecting and presenting community feedback,
- cooperating with brand management and PR departments to synchronize communication activities,
- cooperating with other departments in order to plan and obtain content.
You meet our expectations if you possess:
- a native level of either Spanish, German, French or Simplified Chinese language,
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- experience in managing communication, with a focus on social media,
- familiarity with the video games industry,
- creativity, proactivity, and the ability to think "outside the box",
- the ability to easily make new contacts and maintain them,
- a high level of maturity, a strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
Nice to have:
- the ability to conduct presentations and appear in front of the camera.