Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement;
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams;
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs;
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility;
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques;
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA 9.x environment;
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces;
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Promote Agile methodology through Jira;
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal contacts at all levels;
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- 3+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, security schemes and notification schemes required;
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence;
- Knowledge of Jira workflow Properties,Triggers,Conditions,Validators,Post Functions;
- Ability to write scripts using the Apache Groovy language (Script Runner Plugin);
- Ability to write custom JQL;
- Ability to create automation;
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA;
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages;
- Experience in Jira user Management with Active Directory;
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation;
- Experience monitoring performance, and tailing logs;
- MySQL Database administration skills are preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment;
- Knowledge about Agile framework, especially Scrum;
- Must have a strong work ethic with good time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).