See all open positions
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
Why you should join us:
- We want to create games that provide unforgettable experiences to players around the world - with us, you will have the chance to be a part of this creative process;
- With us, you will get the opportunity to build teams that make a real impact on the game industry;
- We are a team of people who provide daily support for nearly 450 employees – developers of new technologies, designers, animators, authors and artists – for whom making games is a way of life;
- We play as a team – while we each work in our own fields of expertise, our common goal is to create the best games for our players. We know that we can achieve this goal only together - that's why we listen carefully and support each other. We respect and understand everyone’s role.
Your daily tasks:
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement;
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams;
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs;
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility;
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques;
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA 9.x environment;
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces;
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Promote Agile methodology through Jira;
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal contacts at all levels;
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, security schemes and notification schemes required;
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence;
- Knowledge of Jira workflow Properties,Triggers,Conditions,Validators,Post Functions;
- Ability to write scripts using the Apache Groovy language (Script Runner Plugin);
- Ability to write custom JQL;
- Ability to create automation;
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA;
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages;
- Experience in Jira user Management with Active Directory;
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation;
- Experience monitoring performance, and tailing logs;
- MySQL Database administration skills are preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment;
- Knowledge about Agile framework, especially Scrum;
- Must have a strong work ethic with good time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we can offer:
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner;
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).