See all open positions
We are looking for an experienced IT Administrator to join our studio.
- taking part in various IT projects - infrastructure development and security management,
- supporting role in development teams and environment,
- monitoring of systems and network operation,
- software installation and configuration on workstations,
- working as 1st line of technical support,
- assistance in solving hardware and software problems, issuing IT equipment,
- handling accounts and access rights,
- taking care of video-conferencing equipment,
- hardware logistic and keeping track of IT equipment inventory.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least secondary level of IT education, university degree in an IT related field will be an advantage,
- are an advanced user or administrator level of knowledge regarding Microsoft Windows, MAC OS, Office365, Google Docs/Sheets,
- have practical knowledge of LAN computer networks, workstation infrastructure and server environments,
- have practical knowledge about operation and configuration of multifunctional printing devices, networks, wifi, network printing, projectors and audio equipment,
- have practical experience with commonly used office equipment (PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, printers, etc.),
- speak English fluently,
Nice to have:
- experience in administering Unix/Linux systems,
- knowledge of LAN/WAN issues,
- experience with version control systems, preferably Perforce,
- experience in administering Continuous Integration environment, preferably Jenkins,
- experience in administering Windows systems.