See all open positions
IT Administration Specialist
- taking part in various IT projects - infrastructure development and security management,
- supporting role in development teams and environment,
- monitoring of systems and network operation,
- software installation and configuration on workstations,
- working as 1st line of technical support,
- assistance in solving hardware and software problems, issuing IT equipment,
- handling accounts and access rights,
- taking care of video-conferencing equipment,
- hardware logistic and keeping track of IT equipment inventory.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least secondary level of IT education, university degree in an IT related field will be an advantage
- advanced user or administrator level of knowledge regarding Microsoft Windows, MAC OS, Office365, Google Docs/Sheets
- practical knowledge of LAN computer networks, workstation infrastructure and server environments
- practical knowledge about operation and configuration of multifunctional printing devices, networks, wifi, network printing, projectors and audio equipment
- practical experience with commonly used office equipment (PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, printers, etc.)
- very good command of English
Nice to have:
- experience in administering Unix/Linux systems
- experience in administering Windows systems
- knowledge of LAN/WAN issues
- experience with version control systems, preferably Perforce
- experience in administering Continuous Integration environment, preferably Jenkins
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.