As Influencer Manager, you will be supporting the Influencer Lead and help in delivering exciting influencer campaigns Across Dying Light 1 and 2 activities as well as helping to create and maintain our Influencer Affiliate program leading into Dying Light 2.
Your daily tasks:
- delivering on influencer campaigns around our key events/sales from curating influencer lists all the way to reporting stage,
- developing our Influencer Affiliate program for Dying Light 2,
- coordinating all administrative needs internally/externally,
- running a day to day influencer communication regarding brand matters, concerns, questions etc.,
- growing and nurturing the Dying Light talent pool, investing strategically to ensure we’re speaking to all segments of our diverse, global audience,
- working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to smoothly deliver influencer campaigns,
- working with influencer community to create innovative campaigns across gamer driven social channels,
- identifying and evaluating new content opportunities with key influencer partners,
- managing existing and identifying/developing new relationships with the influencer community.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- 2+ years experience within influencer marketing from a brand/agency or gaming/esports focused agency,
- good level of proficiency in Google Word, Sheets and Powerpoint;
- proficient industry knowledge on influencer marketing on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- experience working with the industry metrics (CPM, CPV, CPC etc.),
- the ability to multitask and work well under pressure,
- background within video gaming and/or esports (either personally or as a fan) is desirable but not essential,
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with influencers and talent managers,
- solid knowledge of the social media landscape,
- fluent English.