HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner at Techland you’ll partner up with the Management and Producers to drive and influence better business and people related decisions, including workforce planning, talent assessment and compensation. You will perform all the functions related to employee relations within the studio and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- identifying Techland’s needs and building HR strategies including creating most effective organization structure, talent management employee engagement and retention
- proving the day-to-day performance management guidance to the business’s management personnel through coaching, career development, counseling,
- developing and managing HR projects/processes, including organizational design, talent development design, performance management, workforce planning, recognition initiatives and others,
- deploying company surveys and tools, utilizing data to analyze trends and making informed recommendations for organizational improvement (turnover, promotions, transfers, engagement, performance),
- monitoring and ensure company compliance with changing employment laws.
We're looking for someone who:
- has 2 + years in HR BP roles, preferably in a high-tech and creative environment; entertainment industry is a plus,
- has good experience in recruiting and talent acquisition process
- has ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with employees and management, and confidently interact with all levels within the organization,
- has ability to effectively build relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly across all levels within the organization,
- understands internal needs, employee goodwill, and the public image of the organization,
- is flexible – does not think in patterns they have become accustomed to, but has actual respect for the individuality and uniqueness of every person,
- is strong project–wise and thinks in terms of scale (introduces solutions that are designed for years, not only the here–and–now),
- is knowledgeable in payroll and the polish labor legislation,
- is curious and open minded with constant growth mindset and can-do attitude that leads to taking solutions to the next level
- has very good English and Polish.