Game QA Tester
Our QA department strives to ensure the highest quality of games created by Techland. The QA team consists of functional, automatic, and compliance testers, as well as QA tool programmers. We test both our proprietary technology, as well as the games we produce with it.
As a Game QA Tester you will be responsible for providing reliable and up–to–date information about the state of the game. Your main task will be to report complete, detailed, appropriately prioritized bugs. And also verification of fixes :) In addition to bug reporting, we work with developers to implement new solutions, including evaluating them from the player's point of view and taking care of their quality. Thanks to that we, have an influence on how our games will be received by players.
In the team, we value a proactive approach to solving problems, independence and a sense of responsibility for the tasks performed. It is indispensable to be able to communicate effectively with both fellow Testers, as well as with other production departments. Game QA in the vast majority consists of game enthusiasts – we talk about games while eating lunch, at integration events and in the corridors. Thanks to the extensive knowledge of games, we can provide better feedback to fragments of the game being created.
If you read the above description and think – yes! I fit with this team – feel free to participate in the recruitment :)
We are currently looking for people to work on one of our main titles – Dying Light 2!
- work on functional tests of the Dying Light 2 game,
- creating test cases,
- finding mistakes and reporting them in a consistent and measurable form,
- prioritizing bugs depending on the project phase,
- signaling design risks to the QA Lead,
- close co–operation with the whose QA team in terms of covering key game area with tests and care for the tester work methodology,
- providing feedback of chosen game fragments.
- a minimum of one year of experience in the field of testing,
- the ability to analyze and process data,
- thoroughness, focus on the realization of objectives and proactivity,
- excellent communication skills,
- very good knowledge of the gaming industry (and actively playing games),
- very good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- experience in the gaming industry.