See all open positions
Game Designer (3C)
- support the Design Team & Game Director in creation and implementation of new gameplay mechanics for Dying Light universe and unannounced new IPs,
- become the champion of your designs carrying them through the full development cycle: from conception through iterations to release and support after launch.
Your daily tasks:
- designing gameplay mechanics/systems aligned with the creative direction, within the boundaries provided by the Lead Game Designer (challenging them if necessary),
- supporting implementation of designed features in a structured manner, from prototyping through iterations and balancing to finally delivering the gameplay experience you envisioned, adapting the initial designs along the journey,
- creating and updating clear and consistent design documentation used by members of the development team and supporting teams,
- reporting progress, setbacks and possible solutions to the Lead Game Designer and other members of the design team,
- helping your fellow team members to deliver their tasks, sharing your creativity, experience and goodwill,
- being a good spirit of the team.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- ambition to create unique, unforgettable experiences for the Players,
- experience in open world, action games with at least 1 shipped AAA/AA title as a Gameplay Designer,
- open and and supportive attitude towards all members of the game development team,
- structured, professional approach to game design and game production methodologies,
- excellent communication skills; both written and verbal,
- very good command of English,
- knowledge of visual scripting tools / languages,
- true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry.