Game Data Analyst
As a Game Data Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data from Techland’s titles and compiling reports to support business decisions.
Your daily tasks:
- analyzing telemetry data that leads to a better understanding of player behaviour and system performance,
- preparing recommendations based on statistics that answer players’ needs and expectations
- identifying the best business and game design solutions - based on data and knowledge of the gaming market,
- assistance in creating architecture and analytical tools
You meet our expectations if you have:
- +2 years of experience in working in a similar position,
- higher education in economics, statistics, analysis or related,
- very good knowledge of techniques, software or systems for data analysis or languages such as R, Matlab and Python,
- practical knowledge of SQL,
- genuine passion for games and their creation as well as knowledge of the latest titles and trends in AAA games,
- the ability to establish and maintain good relationships and communicate with diverse teams,
- the ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives,
- very good command of English (cooperation with English-speaking teams).