See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- taking care of P&L online merch and online game store projects,
- cooperating with the online advertising department, carrying out image and pro-sales campaigns,
- performing daily data analysis in the area of digital marketing, customer journey analysis, competition analysis,
- conducting research and tests,
- looking for new sales channels,
- taking part in defining goals and monitoring KPIs for campaigns and initiatives taken,
- recommending changes and improvements in the processes related to online customer acquisition, recommending corrective and optimization actions if needed,
- performing attribution modelling,
- implementing new tools and solutions in the field of web analytics and digital marketing,
- coordinating the reporting of campaign results and activities,
- working with team members and representatives of other areas - community management, PR, customer care.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 3 years of experience as an e-Commerce Manager,
- very good command of english,
- very good communication skills,
- very good analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- experience in e-commerce for the fashion industry.