As a Creative Producer, the owner of the process, you are going to be responsible for the implementation of marketing projects from the first stage of the general creative idea to the final execution.
Your daily tasks:
- giving ideas of the final shape of a given project by supervising its preparation as well as implementation and defining KPIs according to provided assumptions,
- achieving goals set for a given project,
- reporting directly to the Creative Director,
- working closely with the creative team, developers, the Brand Manager, the Social Media Lead, the Digital Director and PMs.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 5 years of experience in the field of marketing and 360 campaigns in the game development industry or at least 7 years in other sectors,
- great organization skills related to your own and others’ work,
- strategic thinking skills,
- vivid creativity and understanding of the creative process,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- fluent English.
Nice to have:
- marketing experience in the game development industry in a marketing or creative marketing team or
- experience as an Account Director or a Marketing Manager / Director in an advertising agency.