Corporate Communications and EB Lead
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
Techland is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant Corporate Communication Lead who will be managing Techland’s corporate PR, internal communication, employer branding, corporate citizenship, sustainability, and charity initiatives. This person will ensure alignment with the overall company’s vision and strategy, PR, Influencer Marketing, and Social Media strategies.
- Build & execute communication strategy for Techland as a company, including corporate PR & overlooking corporate SM channels
- Lead and execute Employer Branding strategy and internal communication for Techland
- Act as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, proper external benchmarks, best practices, and innovative solutions to support the business
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees; help build brand ambassadors programs
- Build and execute corporate citizenship & sustainability strategy for Techland
- Align activities with the company's vision and strategy. Align activities with HR and other teams in the Publishing department
- Set a quality bar for the materials prepared by the team and their overall level of performance
- Build, maintain and develop relations with key media outlets and individual journalists, within domestic & international markets
- Cooperate with external PR agencies, set their goals, establish reports
- Own corporate communication budget
You meet our expectations if you have:
- 5+ years of PR & Employer Branding experience in an innovative tech/media/gaming/finance company or in a tech/finance or gaming PR agency with a focus on corporate & internal communications
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
- Experience working with CSS / Charity initiatives on Polish or international markets
- Strong and confident leadership - experience managing the team and/or external partners
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Familiarity with project management and process improvement
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach, and self-reliance
- Willingness for international travel
- Full proficiency in English.