See all open positions
The main task on this position is providing the fluent creation of character and object animations in the game through:
- creating interesting cutscenes (narrative and dialog scenes) for the needs of a AAA game,
- creating AI life animations,
- taking part in mo–cap sessions,
- cooperation with the narrative, design and art teams,
- taking care of the technical performance of game fragments being built,
- implementation of animations in the game.
- perfect knowledge of animation rules,
- very good practical knowledge of the Autodesk Motion Builder program,
- experience with working with Motion Capture data,
- 2+ years of experience in the game industry,
- independence, communicativeness, proactivity, good organization of own work,
- fluency in English,
- authentic interest in video games (knowledge of trends, ability to analyze games in terms of handling narration).
Nice to have:
- experience in working on AAA games, published on new generation consoles (PC, PS4, Xbox One),
- experience in working with animation systems (for example Unreal, Unity, or other similar ones).