Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
The main task on this position is providing the fluent creation of character and object animations in the game through:
- creating interesting cutscenes (narrative and dialog scenes) for the needs of a AAA game,
- taking part in mo–cap sessions,
- cooperation with the narrative, design and art teams,
- taking care of the technical performance of game fragments being built,
- implementation of animations in the game.
- perfect knowledge of animation rules,
- very good practical knowledge of the Autodesk Motion Builder program,
- experience with working with Motion Capture data,
- 2+ years of experience in the game industry,
- independence, communicativeness, proactivity, good organization of own work,
- fluency in English,
- authentic interest in video games (knowledge of trends, ability to analyze games in terms of handling narration).
Nice to have:
- experience in working on AAA games, published on new generation consoles (PC, PS4, Xbox One),
- experience in working with animation systems (for example Unreal, Unity, or other similar ones).
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).