See all open positions
Character Concept Artist
Your daily tasks:
- creating designs for the characters that bring our games to life,
- joining in the design process and working out the visual problems that arise using your concept art
- working closely with Art Director, Lead Character Concept Artist (that will provide you with guidance and supervision) and art team
You meet our expectations if you have:*
- Outstanding proficiency in designing for the digital world, whether via tablet, Adobe Photoshop or good old pencil and paper.
- The ability to think outside the box - and blow up the whole concept of boxes and ‘outside’ when you need to.
- Ease and efficiency when working in a team.
- The ability to turn ideas into images.
- Top-notch technique and a thorough knowledge of anatomy, perspective, composition, color, textures.
- Familiarity with what’s hot and where the bar’s been set in the latest movies and games, and the ability to work and create in that style.
- Commitment to the project and a desire to find the best possible way of completing it.
- Knowledge of how a game is made and what needs arise in making it.
*We expect you to attach examples of your work showing implemented character concepts.