See all open positions
Your main responsibility will be to create 3D characters for our next big title.
Your daily tasks:
- Creating and modifying 3D models of characters - humans, monsters, working directly with the Lead Character Artist and the Art Director, with the direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide.
- Creating character 3D models according to defined technical and artistic requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented models.
- Creating and modifying materials and textures for characters.
- Implementing your models inside our in-house technology, the C-Engine.
- Presenting the effects of your work and efficiently justifying your project decisions.
- Being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters.
- Learning our internal tools.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in creating realistic 3D models and textures of characters (using Zbrush, 3Dsmax/Maya/Blender, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop) for AAA projects.
- considerable skills in Zbrush, 3ds Max or Maya or Blender.
- considerable skills creating materials and textures for character models using Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- good understanding of human anatomy.
- experience working with Marvelous Designer, Wrap3D.
- experience with game engines (like the Unreal Engine, Unity or other in-house game engines).
- talent and creativity - characters created by you tell a story and are realistic, authentic and full of love.
- curiosity about the game world - you want to see the effects of your work come to life in the game.
- very good command of English.