Business Development & Procurement Assistant
Work Model: hybrid
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
This job can be performed in a hybrid system from our office in Warsaw.
We are looking for a communicative, responsible and well-organized person who will bring law and order to the Business Development and Procurement department. If you derive satisfaction from harmony and order, like helping others and can see things through to completion, this is the job for you!
The duties of this position will include in particular:
- Supporting members of the Business Development and Procurement teams in their daily work (coordinating document flow, settlements and invoices, organizing business trips, etc.),
- Responding to business inquiries on an ongoing basis,
- Track and report payment and contract statuses,
- Close cooperation with other departments of the studio (including Finance, Controlling, Administration),
- Archiving documents and organizing the electronic archive of contracts.
- At least 1 year of experience in office work (or in a similar position),
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written),
- Independence, developed analytical skills and meticulousness,
- Punctuality and the ability to work under time pressure,
- Interest in the computer games industry.
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions,
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free car park (Wrocław/Warsaw office).