Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you're enthusiastic about delving into the realm of data, working with numbers, and creating comprehensive reports, we're all ears and ready to connect!
This job can be performed in a hybrid system from our office in Wroclaw or Warsaw.
- Delivering analyses based on aggregate sales data and market research supporting sales development and searching for new business opportunities,
- Analyzing the gaming industry and determining market trends closely related to the company's strategy and projects,
- Tracking and analyzing competitor’s activities, sales and price policy
- Ongoing monitoring of media related to the video games industry and analyzing data,
- Preparing easy to read but information rich reports and presentations,
- Preparing, updating, and verifying sales forecasts,
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing reporting ecosystem,
- Collaborating with different departments and stakeholders, i.e.: financial, business development and marketing departments.
- Extraordinary skills in MS Office, in particular Excel/Google Sheets,
- Advanced fluency in Power BI, Tableau and/or SuperSet, Looker Studio,
- Advanced knowledge of SQL,
- Good knowledge of Python and R,
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence (or their equivalents),
- The ability to think analytically and draw synthetic conclusions, then presenting and explaining them clearly to stakeholders on different levels of hierarchy,
- Knowledge of media related to the video games industry,
- Self–reliance and excellent work organization,
- Fluency in English,
- Ability to co–operate with various areas in the organization,
- Thoroughness, reliability, and timeliness in the implementation of tasks,
- At least 1 year of experience in the gaming/entertainment industry.
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions,
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free car park (Wrocław/Warsaw office).