See all open positions
Backend Developer (Node.js)
Your daily tasks:
- Development of server-side systems for cross-platform online games
- Writing reusable server code and libraries
- Optimizing technologies with respect to cost and performance
- R&D of new technologies that could improve current and future projects
- Implementing and maintaining services, APIs and administrative web pages
- Planning weekly sprints
- Monitoring infrastructure
- Planning & Designing new features
You meet our expectations if you have:
- Experience with creating APIs and services
- Experience with designing large scale microservice architectures
- Experience with any of the modern Node.js frameworks - Expressjs, Koajs, Fastify etc.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases - preferably MySQL/MariaDB
- Knowledge of any noSQL databases like DocumentDB (preferred), Cassandra, Mongo, CouchDb, Couchbase etc.
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and prototype them
- Ability to write secure and readable code
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to listen to feedback and work within a team
Nice to have
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with front-end development and any modern framework - Vuejs (preferred), React, Angular etc.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Cloud Providers - AWS (preferred), Azure, GCP
- Experience with game service specific APIs - Steam, PSN, XBOX live services, Epic Online Services
What we can offer:
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses;
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner;
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know;
- Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes;
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).